Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Penyerahan belum diterbitkan sebelumnya, atau sedang dalam pertimbangan jurnal lain (atau sebuah penjelasan belum disediakan dalam komentar kepada editor).
- File naskah dalam format file dokumen OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, atau WordPerfect.
- Ketika tersedia, URLs untuk referensi telah disediakan.
- Teks 1 spasi; font 12; italic; tidak digaribawahi (kecuali alamat URL); dan semua ilustrasi, figur, dan tabel yang ditempatkan di dalam teks pada poin yang tepat, jangan di akhir.
- Teks yang mematuhi persyaratan mengenai perpustakaan dan gaya bahasa digambarkan secara garis besar di Petunjuk Penulis, yang akan ditemukan dalam halaman Tentang Kami.
- Jika penerimaan untuk bagian peer-review dari jurnal, instruksinya terdapat di Memastikan Reviewer Anonim telah diikuti.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
Copyright belongs to the medical journal as a publication
The author retains copyright and grants the journal rights to the first publication carried out simultaneously under a Creative Commons Attribution License which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the author's work and initial publication in this journal.
Authors may enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the work (eg sending it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book) with acknowledgment of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post work online (eg in institutional repositories or on their websites) before and during the submission process, as before and larger citations of published work (see Effects of Open Access).
The user data that we record will be used to improve the quality of our service. The user data that we collect are as follows:
- Log Notes
In general, all sites record logs of all visitors, log records in the form of IP address, location, time of visit, ISP, browser type, operating system and other data from users. We provide a form for users. Email address and no. the phone must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
- Email and Telephone number
We provide a form for users. Email address and phone number must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
Terms of change